Sucrerie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Dear Sister["Alice" Ashley]

Dear Sister["Alice" Ashley] Empty Dear Sister["Alice" Ashley]

Message  Elizabeth Seymour Mar 3 Nov - 23:14

Dear Ali,

I did not write you so much that I would have recently wanted it, even if the time did not miss me, but everything seems to be more difficult recently. It has been soon two weeks since Lord Seymour died and when I am grateful to play this comedy of the tearful widow. Wear black for one year, ah not at all! According to the label, it is what I should make, but I would not let this masquerade continue even for a long time. I prolong it another moon and few imports me that as it will be said about it.

You know me and know it very well, I was never a big follower of society parties and society of London, but I have to admit that the widowhood annoys me excessively. Not to be able to go there, is not as to want to go there. The only positive point which I see it is that I do not have to undergo any more Lord's assaults Seymour. His mother is in the manor house since his death, I do not know if she doubts my innocence as the major London's company, but she does not stop following me and brooding. She tires me, you cannot know how, but I support the whole thing saying to me that she will leave well one day.

Our governess misses me enormously, she is still in the tower and will be executed in some weeks. Although I would like that she stays alive and that things take place otherwise, I look forward to that all this is finished and that people stop speaking about it. I have two new lady's companions who replace her. She chatters as two hens during hours as if their gossips went could fill the space which I feel at the bottom of the heart. The solitude has never frightened me, but lately, it weighs me There is of these days or I would like to return in our campaign and to continue to laugh and to read you poems, but father prohibition me and says to me that you went on a journey, what amazes me it is that it has never urged to us to join him previously.

I hope that you enjoy yourselves both and that you will give news to me as quickly as possible. Pass on my greetings to father.

Your "Beth"
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Âme Londonienne

Masque Venitien
Rang & Statut:
Amours & Haines:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas